CONGRESS RULES & RECOMMENDATIONS
Dear participant, please read the information text carefully.
- Please login to the system 15 minutes before your session is in-depth.
- When you log in, you can directly enter the digital registration desk and waiting room
- With the support of our technical team, a size invitation will be sent so that you can move to your presentation hall. JOIN entry in the invitation is clicked, and you will go to the hall where you will present.
- While determining your name in Zoom, you must indicate in front of your name in which hall you will be presenting. For example, if your name is Ayşe EKER and you will make a presentation in hall 2, edit your zoom name as H2-Ayşe EKER.
Presentations are limited to 10-12 minutes. For this reason, in your presentations, avoid giving information only in the book, and focus on the purpose of your study, findings and conclusion.
In order not to delay the sessions and the participants in the next session, please write (10-12 minutes)
Send care not to exceed.
- Sessions are taken under the sessions and archived in CD environment to be presented under the request of the relevant higher institutions. For this reason, no matter what your presentation is, it is imperative that you stay in the hall from the beginning of the session and have your camera turned on (you can turn your camera off for an exceptional short time). Please keep your microphone off for confusion while listening to presentations.
- Since many foreign scientists attended our congress, show your presentations when viewed in English. If you are giving your presentation in Turkish, please prepare your slides in two languages (both Turkish and English Text on the same page).
- After the congress, your certificate of participation will be sent to you as a PDF.
- Multinational congresses should be seen as a good opportunity to share the platform with new science and science, to meet and to work together in the future. For this reason, it is extremely important to actively participate in the sessions and interact with other participants. The use of participating scientists from different countries in your studies and reference (citing references) from your texts in your future studies will greatly contribute to your academic career. For this reason, we recommend that you prepare your full texts in English.
- Please read the explanations in the terms of the congress calendar and the broadcast alternatives in order to avoid any problems / victimization in publishing. Full texts whose password is not sent cannot be published.
- After the electronic congress books are published, a copy of each is sent to the Ministry of Culture, the Ministry of Interior, universities of foreign participants and digital libraries. After this stage, since the book will be recorded in many channels and shared electronically by the person, it becomes a website and no changes, additions / solvers can be made. For this reason, check the final version of your work before sending it.
- Initiation of sessions, question authorization and login, representing our organizing establishment, the chairmen of the session are full.
- Our congress is international in terms of evaluation process, science and advisory board structure and participant diversity, and meets the academic promotion and incentive criteria according to the 2020 criteria of the relevant institutions.
Thank you for your valuable contributions to our congress.
EXPLANATION FOR OUR CHAIRS
-Our session chairs are fully authorized to manage the sessions on behalf of the organizing board.
- After entering the digital session hall, you can start the session by making a short session opening speech at the session start time.
- It is requested to sign in, recommending that you make a presentation in the program.
- 10-12 minutes is allocated for each presentation. Our views show the importance of not exceeding the presentation deadlines. You can do the question and answer part after a presentation or at the end of the session.
As the chairman of the session, you can chat with us on his issue.
We wish a good congress with your valuable contributions.